In iLert: Create Datadog alert source
- Switch to the Alert Sources tab and click on the "Create new alert source" button
- Assign name and select escalation chain
- Select Datadog in the Integration type field and save.
4. On the next page a Webhook URL is generated. You will need this URL at the bottom of the setup in Datadog.
In Datadog: Add iLert Webhook as alerting channel
- Go to Datadog integrations page and install Webhooks integration: https://app.datadoghq.com/account/settings#integrations
- Click an Webhooks integration, scroll to bottom and add a new webhook:
3. Enter a name, the Datadog webhook URL from iLert alert source and template payload:
4. Click save button
5. The integration is now set up!
Datadog Integration FAQ
Are incidents in iLert automatically resolved?
Yes, as soon as an Incident is closed in Datadog, the corresponding Incident is automatically resolved in iLert.
Can I link New Relic to several alert sources in iLert?
Yes, create a webhook in Datadog for each alert source.